Midnight Sun Drilling – Join Our Team
If you take pride in providing quality workmanship that exceeds industry standards, possess b interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, are committed to excellence and demonstrate a safety conscious, positive attitude, we want to hear from YOU.
MSD offers a competitive compensation package combining attractive hourly wages, annual profit-sharing and seasonal retention bonus opportunities, potential relocation expense subsidy/reimbursement for new hires and additional benefits.
At MSD, we respect your right to your personal, confidential healthcare choices.
For more information on specific positions or to apply, please contact email@example.com
We are currently seeking the following enthusiastic, experienced and solutions-based team-players who can legally work in Canada and/or the United States to join our MSD family:
Drill Foreman / Driller / Driller’s Helper
• Experience with drill types including auger, RC air, mud-rotary (water well and/or oil and gas using BOP systems), diamond drill and sonic rig
• 5 years’ drilling plus 2 years’ supervising experience required for foreman positions
• Mechanical experience an asset
• Must be able to travel and work in remote locations for extended periods of time
• Must be in a physical condition suitable to meet demands of position
• Valid Class Drivers’ License required