We offer a wide range of Geotechnical drilling services including:
- Solid Stem Augers
- Hollow Stem Augers (4 1/4" I.D. and 6 1/4" I.D.)
- CRREL (Cold Region Research and Engineering Laboratory) coring of permafrost
- Cone Penetrometer testing
- Dynamic Cone Tests (DCPT)
- Drilling and Installation of Slope Indicator (S.I.) casing
- 2" and 3" Split spoon samplers
- Shelby tube samplers
- Shear Vane Testing Equipment
- Piezometer installations
- Thermistor installations
- ODEX casing through waste rock dumps for Piezometer installations
- Down hole hammering into bedrock for piezometer installations
- NQ and HQ Triple Tube coring for delineation purposes.
All of our Air Rotary drills also serve as Geotechnical drills for installing ODEX casing and down hole hammering.
We have in stock a full supply of Silica sand, Bentonite Chips, Pure gold Grout, Washed and bagged PVC pipe both slotted and solid in 1", 2", and 4" sizes.
The photo to the right shows CRREL (Cold Region Research and Engineering Laboratory) coring of permafrost.</p